Call us on 01243 788368
- Check the calendar
- See 'future events' for live music and other events taking place at the Centre.
- Swing dance - Monday evenings from 7.30
- Jiveasy - Wednesday evenings from 7.45pm
- Chichester folk dance - 1st, 3rd, 5th thursdays 8pm - 10pm.
- Ballet classes
Tuesday pm and evening
email firstname.lastname@example.org for information or click on link for web page
- Adult Dance
- Ballet thursday 9.30am
- Modern/tap thursday 10.00am
Contact Angela Watkins
Phone: 07932 045 599
- Baby Ballet
Boys & Girls 6month to 5 years
Thursday am from April 25th
After school class for 3 to 6 years on Thursdays at 4.10 to include half an hour Mini Movers/Groovers and 15 minutes tap.
Contact Karen 07983 000943
- Diddi dance
Dance for age 2-4
contact Louise Martin 07767 702444
- Drama classes - TADAA -
email email@example.com for further information
- Baby sensory development classes
Baby development activity classes on Mondays. 7-13 months 10am-11am, 0-7 months 11:30am-12:30pm. New sensory themes and activities every week. Booking essential.
Contact Nicola 07753 884294
- SKYLARKS - After schools club 3.15pm to 6pm
call Jean (07880856109) or Jay (07788825949) or see notice board for details
- Chichester chess club
Meets Mondays from 7pm starting August 2012.
- Chichester science group
2nd tuesday each month
2pm - 4pm
professional speakers and refreshments
contact Margaret Borsberry 01243 789838
- Chichester & District dolls house club
- West Sussex Beekeepers Assoc
- Fishbourne evening WI
4th thursday 7.45pm
contact Anne Parkes tel: 01243 786068
- Art classes
email: firstname.lastname@example.org All abilities welcome!
- Rugby Tots
The UK’s first rugby specific play programme for young children between the ages of two & seven,term time 9.30am till 12.30. To book online please visit www.rugbytots.co.uk or call 0845 313 3242 or email email@example.com
- ZUMBA dance classes. Wednesday mornings 9.30am to 10.30am
Tuesday 10am to 11am, 11am to 12am, 12am to 1pm - contact Cheryl Bromley 07896557770 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Back fitness classes
Friday mornings free taster session on March 30th
contact Laura Maddicks 01243 527726/07866446106
- Tennis club - see website
- Croquet club - New members welcome
contact Linda Gavigan
- Bowls club - new members welcome. Email us on
- Salthill Cricket Club - new members welcome
- Tennis coaching - Saturdays - 4-11 yrs, 12+ years
- Netball - tel Angela Ruscoe 01243 536738
- Bar open from 7pm every evening and from noon weekends and bank holidays. Sky TV. Bar food weekend to 3pm.
- The centre is available for bookings from 9.30am to midnight every day. Phone or call in to enquire into availability.
- Facilities and equipment available for seminars, presentations and refreshments.
- Catering by arrangement.
- See notice board at the centre for further information and contact details for clubs & societies
- Public bookings for tennis courts - To book a tennis court phone or call at the centre. Non-members of the Fishbourne Tennis Club can book up to one week ahead. Court costs £5 or £8 with floodlights.
- The Multi-sport court is available for bookings. Floodlights can be used to 9pm at a cost of £10 per hour. Contact the centre for further details
- Download list of 'what's on'
- 50/50 club winners
- Become a Volunteer
Welcome to The Fishbourne Centre
State-of-the-art facilities in a rural setting only 1.5 miles to the west of Chichester make this an ideal venue for meetings, clubs, family celebrations, conferences, healthy living activities, music, drama - or just a relaxing drink and a chat.
Our rooms and bar facilities are available for private bookings day and evenings and the bar is open to the public from 7pm every evening and from noon on saturday and sunday.
The Fishbourne Centre is the result of an extensive renovation of the former Fishbourne Club made possible by generous support from The Big Lottery Fund, West Sussex County Council, Chichester District Council, local organisations and the residents of Fishbourne.
It is owned by registered charity no. 305369 (Fishbourne Playing Field Association). The Centre looks out onto 17 acres of Playing Field including cricket and football pitches, tennis courts, a croquet lawn, a bowling green, a multi-sport court and a secure children's play area.
The Centre offers:
- A Main Hall with stage
- One large (58 sq.m) and one small (24 sq.m)
- meeting room which can be combined into a second hall
- Dining Area/Meeting Room
- Entrance Hall
- Internal and External toilets including provision for the disabled.
Feel free to drop in and see what the Centre can offer you.
Travelling to the Fishbourne Centre:
By Car: From the A259 between Chichester and Bosham, turn North into Blackboy lane and the entrance is on the right before the railway creossing (see map).
By Bus: buses to Fishbourne (700, 56) stop at the southern end of Blackboy Lane, a short walk to the centre.
By train: Take the train to Fishbourne station, on leaving the station turn right down Salthill road and there is an entry onto the playing field from Salthill Road. A path leads to the centre